Wednesday 21 August 2013

The things we do to make ourselves feel better...

My lovely bloggers, I'm sorry that it has been so long since I did my first post, but I am going to try super hard to blog more :)! Since the weather has turned dull and gloomy, that's exactly how i've been feeling about myself. Dull. I don't know if it's just me, but I get so bored with how I look and feel. Anyone else get like that? So what to change? HAIR! That's the one thing I try to change practically every month. Your hair can make you look like a completely different person, and that's what I love about it. I've been nearly every colour; Red, Pink, Purple, Blonde, Silver, Black, Brown, Dipdyed, ginger and i've grown bored of all of these. 

 photo of me with my natural colour pretty much









So here are most my colours, and this reddy/brown bob is my current do!

I'M BORED GUYS! So what shall I do? I'm thinking of having mid brown roots with highlighted ends of caramels and blondes. A little like this >
I am also growing my hair out too :)

What do you all think though?


AND, what do you do to make yourselves feel better :)?

Love You Lots,

RubyMoomin

(P.s   Still getting to grips with this so sorry if it's pants)




2 comments:

  1. That'll look beautiful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GG! Ill definitely be following your advice on hair masks once ive done it! And straight to 'New' to make it grow :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts